Pimp is level 60! Pimp is level 60!

Winner of Pimp Day

Tom is definitely going to give you the $5,000 and stickers.

Pico PWNS! Pico PWNS!

Overall Great

The choice of artstyle made this unique and abstract. It was a nice choice. The animation was smooth, save for a couple parts. One thing I really enjoyed about it was the use of ambience in the bathroom, it made it feel more authentic. Shifting camera angles was a great touch, and so were all the little NG references, but that's expected on Pico Day.

My only issues with it was how it seemed slow at times, especially during any part where they were running. It made it hard to get into the action. My other issue would be the music at the opening. It's overused and didn't fit well with that animation or the rest of the movie.

But obviously you got talent, (WINK).

Bound on Earth Bound on Earth

Amazing

The art and animation in this is absolutely amazing. The entire thing flowed together, and you seemed to never recycle any frames. Also, the mouth syncing was perfect.

Honestly, there is nothing to improve, since it's already spot on.

MichaFrario responds:

you'll notice some lazyness, trust me, but only in the backgrounds.
but it's done with caution :P don't want people to notice that xD

Drillman's Fierce Battle! Drillman's Fierce Battle!

Awesome

Everything was good, especially the end when the parts were moving individually.
I liked the jokes, and nervous DrillMan was, then Dr. Wily monologue was hilarious.
My only issue with it was the voice acting for Wily.

Madness Underworld Madness Underworld

Sorry...

...that I can only vote this 5. The amount of work you put into this is amazing.
Madness meets anime, brilliant.

introducing myself to ng introducing myself to ng

Awesome

Me and you have so much in common, except I admit I'm a nerd, and am one of 6 asians at my school.

B B

Most Beautiful thing I've ever seen

Oh, this masterpiece, it's so beautiful. I am not worthy of it's beauty. How I wish I could rate it more than a 5, how I wish I could give this the score it deserves. Strawberry, you're a genious with vision beyond this time, far beyond.

Bark up a Tree Bark up a Tree

Whoa!

Without tweens? Thats amazing! I'm very impressed, it's so fluid and perfect.

aniforce responds:

Thank you! because it was without tween I had more freedom with the angles of the camera.

Guess Who's back!! Guess Who's back!!

Great

I liked the animation, perfect with the music. And that clip at theh end was hilarious, and in case no one else noticed, the dog was humping the stuffed animal.

BELIEVE by The Bravery BELIEVE by The Bravery

Haha, quit did you?

Well, so you're back, and with a decent video. The idea was good, but the animation wasn't too great.